Local Ndola Copperbelt news, Zambia
Latest news Ndola - here are the news of nearby cities
This is #949 Song's, I'm talking about Jack Pop (JPOP) is making a new song for the world to choose if he is good or not and i would like you to hear!!!
#nickminaji #bbc #younstoner #nba #axl #smobck #hollywood #disney
THE BEST WAY TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE FROM HOME
By Kasanya Chavula
The internet has given people a plethora of business news related ideas on how to make money. Some have gone as far legitimately claiming you can make the money with one easy click, while others try to sound a little more realistic by claiming, it should only be done in your extra time. One might wonder why the reluctance to stand firm on an area that they are confident about.
The idea of working from home, to some seems like the easiest way and does not require any effort; however this could not be further from the truth. Most if not all major cooperation’s started from home with a single idea that everyone bought into. Though the platform today has changed, in that we are in an internet age, an in as much as one can make money online with only one click, it is that one click that today will be explored.
Google and most search engines provide us with not less than 10 million, newly uploaded information on a daily basis. It is this information that has to be vetted in order to find the ones that can legitimately challenge the mind in order to create a way that will enable you not just to think of making money easily but would rather develop on an idea that will lead you to creating an enterprise so as to force your way into the billionaires club.
It is important before one ventures or dares sit on the laptop or computer, they ought to know why they are there and where they see themselves in Five, Ten or 30 years time. This should be separate with where one also ought to see their organization 100 years from now. Without a proper plan for the future, the time spent at that particular moment will only be as good as not having started or sat down at all. The concept of dream big and start small is one that should be applied and work smart as opposed to work hard.
Having that in mind here is the best way to make money online with one click.
1. Create a vision board not just for your personal life, but for your family, work and your organization. They are many templates on the internet that can help should you not have one.
2. Understand and study all the markets. They are many free books on marketing and strategic planning that can be downloaded which any one can go through in order to best understand the market place.
3. Practice what you have read. Head knowledge is nothing without experience. It is best to get an internship Job that will allow you know how to navigate the business environment under the tutelage of the owner of the particular business. Some business might offer to pay you an allowance and even promise you a huge pay should you meet the requirements that they are looking for, while others, might not have the finances to pay an allowance and depending on the laws of the land might not agree to have an unpaid intern, however that should not deter you from getting the internship that you need. Because you know why you want the internship, offer to sign a waiver, which will free the organization from any litigation battle with the state.
4. Create a questionnaire. One valuable commodity that can never be gotten back is time and bear in mind that the people that you need might only spare you between one to five minutes and mostly as they are walking from the office to the car park. So with an already prepared questionnaire, ask one specific question that is related to either establishing or business growth, then figure out a way to start small but with a greater vision. This again the internet will be very useful with creating the questionnaire. However this point can only be successfully done if point 1, 2 and 3 are followed.
5. Never give up. Once again get on the internet and search for the multi-billion dollar cooperation and how the at one time failed to the brink of collapse but they strived on. Bear in mind only the tough make it.
The choice to either make or get paid $5 a day or a Million dollars a day, work for or own your own company lies in your hands. One can opt for a fast and easy life that many people on the internet are giving. To a certain degree they do give a certain pace of hope but one should not remain in that one place. It is time to get up and click on your computer and make the money and create your generational wealth both for your family and the World.
MWENSE BOMA ON FIRE mwense BOMA in luapula province is underfire as the police struggle with residents . The facts are that a group of people who participated in the assassination of a former district commissioner have been identified. The police are trying so hard to overcome the angry Bob right now there is total war in the BOMA
It all started with one look at her in class. It was my first year at the university when i met this girl in class. I had a problem of feeling shy and anxious whenever i'm around girls but this one was different. She looked at me and smiled. I didn't know what to do whether i should approach her or i remain in my zone. As i was calculating my moves in my mind, i felt a hand tapping my shoulder only to find it's her:
Me: hmmm, hello
Her: I'm P and i saw you staring from there
Me: what?? (at this point my hands started shaking)
African leaders should shift from providing short term empowerment to long term and sustainable programs.
What is killing Africa is a sense of dependability and entitlement to free things.
The more we give handouts, the more we instill the dependance syndrome.
Once the handouts are consumed, everyone is back on the streets to beg.
Leaders need to adopt building the capacity of people before economically empowering them.
This will leave them woth skills they can use for self sustainability.
Self relience is what should be promoted!
I propose this three dimensional approach to empowerments:-
1. See the people to be empowered as Target groups and develop a sense to work FOR them.This way they will learn how things are done and get the inspiration to follow through. Influence them positively.
2. The second dimension is to see them as Partners and work WITH them. They have the exposure, you have led and shown them the way and they have felt the influence and seen the benefits.
3. The Last Approach is to the most cardinal one, ots about creating a legacy. You have equipped them with knowledge and skills they need to execute certain duties and projects.
Therefore let them now replicate the process by becoming Initiators of projects. In that way they will showcase there innovation, creativity and leadership skills.
Empowerment is therefore a continuous process of capacity building.
The current practice of empowerment is highly toxic for it creates a dependency syndrome rather than promoting self reliance.